It's going to be chile in July
Valle Nevado, Chile
July 26 – August 7 (Thursday – Tuesday)
Ski South America in July!
• Round trip Airfare on Delta Airlines from O’Hare to Santiago, Chile
• Round trip private transfer from Santiago to Valle Nevado
• 7 nights lodging at Hotel Puerto Del Sol
• Ski in / ski out with 150 feet to the slopes
• Double occupancy in south facing room looking out over the Andes
• Après ski at Bar Puerta del Sol from 5 to 6 pm
• Half board daily—breakfast and dinner at these restaurants: La Fourchette, Don Giovanni or Mirador del Plomo restaurant.
• Dinner on the first night is served at Mirador del Plomo restaurant. Alcoholic drinks and beverages are not included.
• One full-body massage per person (basic treatment, 25 minutes)
Unlimited skiing at Valle Nevado during entire stay
• Two Free Interconnect tickets to adjoining ski areas (one for La Parva and one for El Colorado) per person
• 3 nights in Santiago at the Hotel Plaza el Bosque San Sebastian
• Daily breakfast included
• Half day city tour with bilingual tour guide included
Optional (additional cost) excursions available:
• 1 ski day at Portillo, half day at Concho Y Toro Vineyard, full day wine and horseback riding tour, etc.
Max trip occupancy is 22 people
Trip Leader: Anna Lyszczarczyk (708) 289-1939
*Price subject to change. Additional cost may apply if group falls below 18 people.
Payments: To be determined, $600 due at sign up (starting 1/17)
Interested in signing up? Click here