Unfortunately, Mother Nature has not been kind to us this winter. As a result of the unusally warm temperatures, Wilmot has had to shut down operations. We will not be able to hold our races this weekend.
Although we cannot hold our race an make-up race from December as hoped, we do have a little ace up our sleeve. Our friends up at Ski Brule are able to put on a show for us. We will hold our planned season end race, along with a make-up race for December that was scheduled to happen. We would like to extend our appreciation and gratitude for being able to get this in.
For those who wish to come on up, you may arrange lodging at Brule through Pat Banik (email@example.com), as this is the main contact with regard to lodging for CMSC Carnival. Any questions with specific regards to racing should go thru me.
In addition to the added make-up GS and SL races for the weekend, I am pleased to announce that I have details regarding a race clinic that many of you were asking about.
Ski Brule will have a clinic on Friday, March 10. It will run from 9 AM to 1:30 PM. A coach will be there to help out. Lunch will be included with the clinic and total cost for the day will be $45.
I'd like to extend my thanks to Jessica and the entire Brule crew for being able to accomodate an extra race as well as a clinic for us.
We will do our best to try and get the scheduled race for this weekend in as soon as conditions can support a great and safe race for us all. Please stay tuned for updates with regard to this. As always, if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me personally at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks again for all of your patience throughout this season!!!